On Demand Transport Drivers
Light Rigid (LR) and Medium Rigid (MR) Drivers Wanted
Transit Systems is a leading Australian-owned public transport group with a global footprint. From 1 July we will be operating services in Region 6 covering the inner west bus network out of depots located at Tempe, Kingsgrove, Burwood and Leichhardt.
Our desire to provide industry leading transport solutions has led to us incorporating an On Demand Transport Service (BRIDJ) in Region 6 and we are currently seeking applications for Light Rigid (LR) and Medium Rigid (MR) drivers to join our team and spearhead this exciting new service coming to Sydney. BRIDJ will initially be operating out of Leichhardt Bus Depot.
Our On Demand Transport Drivers will be the face of these dynamic and customer focused BRIDJ services. You will be operating brand new 18 Seater Mini Hino Poncho buses with disabled access, air conditioning, passenger wi-fi, usb charging capabilities, electric passenger doors and emergency exits.
- Ideally you will have at least 2 years experience as a LR or MR driver
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good driving record
- Customer service orientated
- Work autonomously and as part of a team
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- LR or above license
- Driver Authority
- Current RMS Driving History
- Working with Children Check
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Using a tablet to receive dynamic pick up and drop off locations for customers
- Ability to provide a positive customer experience for our customers
- Full training will be provided to successful applicants
How to Apply
Suitable candidates with the required qualifications and experience are invited to submit an appropriate cover letter and brief resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org