Transit Systems (www.transitsystems.com.au) is one of Australia’s most experienced public transport providers, with operations in Sydney, Perth, Adelaide and Darwin – employing approximately 3,200 people and transporting over 100 million passengers per year.
We continually look at ways to improve our service offerings for customers. Our Transport Schedulers play a key role in this space, planning and implementing new or revised services; ensuring relevant agreements and legislative requirements are met; and using specialist software to optimise service delivery.
Our Sydney operation is now looking for a transport scheduler to join the Planning Team based at our Leichhardt bus depot with a requirement to work at our other Sydney locations. Primarily, you'd be involved in the day to day planning and management of approx. 600 buses. Whilst there are regular opportunities to be involved in the planning and design of new or revised services and public transport networks.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Manage the HASTUS database ensuring all data meets contractual requirements.
- Prepare and produce shifts, both for short-term and long-term changes.
- Research and investigate improvements to shifts, for both efficiency and performance.
- Assist with researching, planning and implementing network improvements.
- Working with other areas of the business on special projects for new business opportunities.
If you have experience in scheduling we'd like to hear from you. We offer a competitive salary based on experience and the unrivalled opportunity to shape the future of one of the best public transport operators in Australia.
How to Apply
Suitable candidates with the required qualifications and experience are invited to submit an appropriate cover letter and brief resume via email to: email@example.com